- To touch lives with the Gospel
- To model the love of Christ.
- To model and promote racial reconciliation.
- To meet spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs.
- To be a community participant and presence.
- To walk by FAITH.
A Place to Belong! Belonging. That is the way we are made. Not to be isolated and
alone, but to be together - experiencing life with others. Belonging means having a place that is not the same
when we are not there and better when we are. At Meridian we are endeavoring to build a community that has a
place for you.
Getting to Know Us
We are committed to cultivating personal growth in Christ through the study of God’s Word and
through mature Christians who reflect the love of Christ. Click here for a
PDF Brochure of MBC.
Learn More About Meridian's
Online Giving & Documents/Forms
Download the Meridian APP for iPhone & Android